Eyebrow Threading by the specialists in Adelaide and Darwin
We pride ourselves on being the eyebrow specialists in Adelaide. Threading is a high level technique of hair removal, so we always ensure that every staff is carefully recruited, professionally trained and pass our tests before threading our customers. Eyebrow Threading in Adelaide and Canberra involves little contact to your skin, so it is suitable for anyone who is sensitive to other hair removal methods. A twisted cotton thread is used to remove the hair from the follicle without damaging any layers of your skin, creating a cleaner and more precise brow shape. The result can last up to 4 weeks so you don’t have to worry about plucking your eyebrow hairs all the time and you can leave it to the experts.
Benefits of threading include:
- Eyebrow threading is the best technique used to achieve the natural eyebrow shape to suit your face.
- Threading will bring you sharper looking brows since the technique targets individual hairs.
- Threading is less painful than waxing or tweezing, resulting in less skin irritation comparing to other hair removal methods.
- Threading is 100% natural and hygienic. The cotton will be used once and disposed after each use.
- The hairs grow back thinner every time and the result can last up to 4 weeks (depending on individual hair growth)
- Threading gently targets individual hairs and does not affect the top layers of the skin.
Facial hair threading
Facial hair threading service is also available at BROWZ & BEAUTY. With a variety of packages to remove hair from different parts of your face such as upper lip, chin, sides, neck, forehead or you can even go an extra step and have a full face threading and feel more confident putting on your favourite makeup without being insecure about facial hair problems.